University of Visvesvaraya College of Engineering (UVCE),
(First State Autonomous Institute on IIT Model)
K.R Circle, Bengaluru-560 001
Admissions for the A/Y 2022-23
(For Candidates Allotted Seats through KEA Only)
Candidates who qualify in Common Entrance Test (CET) conducted and allotted seats by Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA), Government of Karnataka are eligible to take admissions for the Under Graduate Engineering / Architecture courses in UVCE. The selection of candidates to the college is done by counselling through KEA. Candidates allotted seats under Schemes of Government of India through MoE/MHRD are also eligible to take admission in UVCE for Under Graduate Engineering / Architecture Courses. Candidates qualified in the GATE (GoI) and PGCET (GoK) are eligible to the Post Graduate courses. Candidates qualified in the test conducted by the Bangalore University (BU)/UVCE are eligible for Research programmes leading to Doctoral Degrees. Admission to UVCE is strictly on the basis of merit and Reservation Policy of Government of Karnataka.
Instructions to the Under Graduate Candidates
Admission Procedure for Candidates allotted seats through Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA), Govt. of Karnataka for admitting to First Year B.Tech & B.Arch at University of Visvesvaraya College of Engineering (UVCE), Bengaluru.
- After the allotment of seats (to different courses at UVCE) by KEA, the candidates can approach Admission Office at UVCE, K.R Circle, Bengaluru for taking formal admission.
- Application forms can be obtained from the Admission Office, UVCE on production of:
- Admission order issued by KEA
- Documents as applicable
- No extra Fee needs to be paid at UVCE (Other than Fee paid to the KEA at the time of downloading Admission Order).
- Following documents need to be produced along with duly filled in application form for Admission to First Year B.Tech & B.Arch at the time of taking formal admission to Under Graduate Courses at UVCE (All Original Documents and two sets of Attested Xerox copies):
- CET Seat Allotment Order issued by KEA
- PUC/12th Std Marks Card (will be returned to the candidate once the admission is approved)
- Transfer Certificate (TC)
- Migration Certificate (for CBSE/Outside Karnataka students)
- Three Passport-Size photographs
- SSLC/ 10th Marks Card
- Additional Documents (As Applicable)
- Caste Certificate (if seat allotted under Caste Category)
- Income Certificate (for claiming fee concession)
- Rural Certificate (if seat allotted under Rural Quota)
- Kannada Medium Certificate (if seat allotted under Kannada Medium Quota)
- Study/Character/Conduct Certificate issued by Institution last studied
- Defence/ex-Defence/NCC/P.H/ Sport Certificate (for Special Category Candidates)
- NATA Score Copy (for Architecture Students only)
NOTE: Civil & Architecture students are also required to complete their admission process at K R Circle, Bangalore.
Procedure for Hostel admission will be updated soon. However, details are available in UVCE admission office, K.R Circle, Bengaluru.
- UVCE Boys Hostel, Near Govt. Arts College, Ambedkar Vedhi, Bengaluru -01
- Civil Engg. Boys Hostel, Jnana Bharathi Campus, Bangalore University, Bengaluru -56
- University Ladies Hostel, No. 242/A, 33 Cross, 2 main, Jayanagar 7th block, Bengaluru -11
- University Ladies Hostel, Jnana Bharathi Campus, Bangalore University, Bengaluru -56